KT Supersealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KT Supersealer

Does anybody know what can be used to clean-up KT supersealer? What can you use to clean the brush and any spills? This is the first time I am going to use it and there is nothing written on the bottle. I tried a practice spot on my paint tray but nothing I have seems to take it up. I have tried thinner, mineral spirits, Oil paint cleaner nothing seems to do the trick. Does anybody out there use this stuff and if so what do you clean up with?

Re: KT Supersealer

KT Super Sealer is the only sealer I use -- I love the stuff. I don't use a 'real' paint tray, I use margarine containers or lids or other plastic lids and just throw them away. I use cheap brushes (as long as they don't shed) with KT and wash them with soap and water before they are dry and haven't had a problem. The brushes aren't fit for PAINTING but they're fine for the next batch of KT.

Comment

Re: KT Supersealer

Am not familiar with that particular product but I would try Acetone and/or fingernail polish remover. Make sure you have adequate ventilation before using either. If whatever your trying to clean is plastic don't try those products as they will melt the plastic.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X