Watco on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watco on sale

For anybody that uses Watco Danish Oil, Menard's has a sale on it right now for only $6.99 for a quart. I found it on their website. Whenever I know I'm going to be heading to Sioux Falls, SD, I check out Menard's online ad for good deals. This looks like a heck of a deal to me. Locally it sells for $12.99 and online I find it from $11.99 - $13.99. I believe it's time to stock up.
    Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
    www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Wish I had one of them near me.
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Great deal Mike! Just becareful driving across state lines with that duck on your head!
      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Menards website ?!? All I've seen on their website is their current ad that's included in the Sunday newspaper. I just checked the ad and didn't see the Watco, so thanks, Mike! Danish oil is probably my favorite finish (I'm probably stuck in a rut!) I had to get to Menards this week, anyway.

And I'll check out their website again.
        Kevin

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

NEW DeWalt 788 and that old, Jimmy- Jerry- and Kevin-rigged Delta 40-560

Comment

Kevin, it's in their March Madness sale flyer. They have a couple sale flyers. If you can't find it, it may be geographical.
          Attached Files
          Mike

Comment

Well, there it is, all right! The difference in ads must be regional. My Menards did have the Watco on sale (got two quarts - one, golden oak, a color I didn't have, and then good ol' natural), but it wasn't in their flyer.

Oh, the things I don't understand ...

Thanks, Mike!
            Kevin

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

NEW DeWalt 788 and that old, Jimmy- Jerry- and Kevin-rigged Delta 40-560

Comment

Glad to see you got some, Kevin. Actually, I bought a gallon today. A gallon was priced at $20, $1 less than 3 quarts. I'll have enough on hand to last me for years.
              Mike

Comment

Youd be surprised, a gallon gets used up faster then youd think! Santa Claus leaves me a gallon of it under the tree every year, and it all gets used! Dale
                Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Finn
                  Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                  by Jim Finn
                  The fees here in Lubbock Texas are $45 per year plus $15 per 10' x 10' space each Saturday that I show up. . Crafters are limited to number and type (to avoid duplication, competition) Any kind of set up allowed, meaning, tent or truck or trailer. No insurance requirements, just a sellers permit from...
                  Today, 04:48 PM
                • MidMich324
                  Reply to Plastic puzzle
                  by MidMich324
                  Using Corel Draw a 10 inch round acrylic jigsaw puzzle was created. It was the cut on an Epilog Laser. Two passes were used to cut thru 1/4 acrylic so as not to melt the plastic. Only one person has put it together so far. It is about 475 pieces. But would really like to try and cut one by...
                  Today, 03:57 PM
                • RJweb
                  Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                  by RJweb
                  As far as the Incra miter gauge, if you keep it 1/4 inch away you will be fine, but you will have to adjust it when doing angle cuts, it’s a great miter gauge, RJ...
                  Today, 03:42 PM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  Farmers market "survey"
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  Curiosity regarding farmers markets.
                  I have only looked into a few, and I know that each one has different requirements.
                  For those of you who do them, what are 'typical' requirements for yours?

The nearest one to me that might have potential, and allows crafters requires:...
                  Today, 11:14 AM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to Farmers market
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  Truly a nice display. I'm happy for you! Our nearest 2 farmers markets are still food items only as county and city covid rules are still being applied. Our best nearby one is on county parks department property and they haven't lifted essential business and crowd restrictions yet. But the food...
                  Today, 11:00 AM
                Working...
                X