Updated - Finishing Web Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated - Finishing Web Site

My web site was just updated, lots of new things to look at if your interested in fine anf faux finishing. This includes some "How It's Done" finishes showing step by step instructions.

http://www.macsimmons.com/

Great site there Mac
    Charlie
    "Everything Happens for a Reason"
    Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

updated web site

Thank you Charlie for visting my web site, I hope you saved it, and if you go back to visit, will you please sign the guest book.

Mac

Comment

WOW!!!!! What an amazing amount of information. THANKS for sharing it Mac
        ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Another vote of thanks Mike.
          kevin/pitbull.

Comment

Very nice Mac, all that info.....thanks for sharing!
            Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

updated web site..

I thank you all for signing in, I hope that you come back again to visit and check out my website.

I also want to thank you for signing the guest book, its nice to know who stops by.

Thanks again,

Mac

Comment

I didn't try all the links on the front page but many of them, at least, go to the front page of the CWB site and not your articles. Pretty cool stuff though Thanks a lot!

Comment

CWB articles

Thanks, I'll check it out, but if you look on the left side of the page you will see "Fundamentals In Finishing" click on it, and it will take you there.

They, re-did their web site recently, and changed the urls, they now have increase the sizes, making it difficult to attach a link. It seems to be a way of getting you to go to their web site, not to where you want to go.

Thanks again, i will go take a look.

Sorry, here is the url to CWB -the go to fundamentals in finishing.
                  http://cwbmagazine.com/ME2/Audiences...8A43CDAA885CA5
                  Last edited by MacS; 02-10-2007, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I said the front page, when it was the page you go to when clicking on Mac's Finishing Notebook. I saw things on there I never knew you could do; I can't wait to try them out!

Comment

How they are done..

If you go to CWB, you will see many articles, they will give you better instructions on how they are done.

http://cwbmagazine.com/ME2/Audiences...8A43CDAA885CA5

If I can help, e-mail me.

Thanks for stopping by......
                      Last edited by MacS; 02-10-2007, 01:24 PM. Reason: I added on to message

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                        Reply to New tools
                        by jim_mex
                        Hi Rhys - I did finally get the center stand for the bike a couple of weeks back after it was stuck in customs for almost a month. Still have to put it on. The paddock stand will help me do this - Lol!

Of course you are correct in that the center stand does a similar job but the advantage...
                        Today, 11:14 PM
                      • Hobbyhorse
                        Reply to New tools
                        by Hobbyhorse
                        Did you ever get the centre stand for the bike? A paddock stand does the same thing finally, I guess.
                        Today, 11:03 PM
                      • Hobbyhorse
                        Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                        by Hobbyhorse
                        Brilliant stuff Jim. Congratulations on the layout and the workmanship, but most of all enjoy it.
                        Today, 10:58 PM
                      • KarlB
                        Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                        by KarlB
                        Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
                        Today, 09:41 PM
                      • KarlB
                        Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
                        by KarlB
                        Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
                        Today, 09:31 PM
                      Working...
                      X