Question for Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Mac

I have a question....I have a feeling I don't want the answer but I am going to ask anyway

I have a friend with hardwood floors. While someone was house sitting they spilled hot wax on the floor. The finish has spotted and it left marks.

Is there any way to restore those spots without completely redoing the floor?

I am sure you will need to know what the wood is, what kind of finish, but I have no idea.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Wax ON, Wax OFF

Would you happen to know how they cleaned up the wax, and if they remove all the wax down to the coating?

Also, can you find out if the floor was waxed before the hot wax was spilled on it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
      Reply to A Bear In The Woods
      by planeur
      Trรจs beau John and original !๐Ÿ˜Ž Like it very much, and cherry is the perfect wood for a bear.....!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
      planeur
      Today, 06:59 AM
    • Jimern
      Reply to My computer issues.
      by Jimern
      Worth a try, but very rarely works. During the install in windows, the software registers links (for want of a better word) which are required for it to operate. install is what is needed...
      Today, 06:51 AM
    • handibunny
      Reply to New turning tools
      by handibunny
      Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your work is always a treat to look at!
      Today, 05:34 AM
    • will8989
      by will8989
      I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as itโ€™s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
      Yesterday, 11:16 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
      Yesterday, 05:55 PM
    Working...
    X