Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was about to post a question on flocking, then ran into this thread. Question answered.

However, first I searched for flocking or flock or flocked and nothing came up. Does the search not work for flock?
    Ron

My sawdust gallery

Comment

It (search) came up with several threads for flock when I tried it. The actual word may not be in the title of the thread it may be within the posts.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Originally posted by wood-n-things View Post
        It (search) came up with several threads for flock when I tried it. The actual word may not be in the title of the thread it may be within the posts.
        Weird. I tried it again with Firefox, Chrome and Safari, on a Mac, and no entries were found. Even put flock in the advanced search with no hits.

Other words like blades did find matches.

Oh well...

Thanks for the test.

UPDATE: Operator error. I used the search function under the banner at the top of the page instead of the search menu item in the forum buttons (User CP, Blogs, etc.). All works really well now.
        Last edited by Ron Standley; 05-14-2011, 10:40 PM. Reason: User stupidity error!
        Ron

My sawdust gallery

Comment

makes me think of tar and feathering my projects...but in a good way

Comment

UPDATE: Operator error. I used the search function under the banner at the top of the page instead of the search menu item in the forum buttons (User CP, Blogs, etc.). All works really well now.

Thanks for fessing up. I was beginning to think I was going bonkers. I kept testing it and it was working just fine....LOL
            "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
            Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X