some of my woodworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of my woodworks

finally got my camera d/l and here are just a few of the woodworks I have scrollsawed

Last edited by Daryl185; 08-09-2008, 10:46 PM.
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Beautiful work there Daryl

Charlie,
    Charlie
    "Everything Happens for a Reason"
    Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Cool

Very nice Daryl--I especially Like the frogs- I have a couple of projests on the frog theme I want to do that they would go so well with .......Sharon

Comment

Looking good Daryl, they're all very good, but I'm with Sharon, the frogs are very unique and show your talents at cutting fragil pieces, I like the wolf too! So keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing them with us.
        Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

I never get tired of seeing well done portraits. And these are well done. Those are cute little peepers. I am partial to wolves though. What kind of and thickness of wood did you use on the 2nd portrait? I assume that's Jesus.
          Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
          www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Thanks everyone for the great comments I posted the rest in the galleries except for the Pheasent on the Rail all the other portraits have all been done in the last 2 or 3 months and since my Dad has recovered fully from his quad surgery I should be back in full swing just wish the heat would back off just a bit.
            yes Mike thats a portrait of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemene all my portraits are scrolled from 3/4 in poplar

Comment

Originally posted by SharonW0111
              Very nice Daryl--I especially Like the frogs- I have a couple of projests on the frog theme I want to do that they would go so well with .......Sharon
              Sharon the lady who I made these for left, no idea where or what happend she hasn't answered her cell in the last week 1/2 if you have a need I can send them to ya I would e-mil the pattern but for now I have no scaner and see no future one at this time

Comment

Nice work man ! I really like that wolf, where did the pattern come from ?
                ...~Robert~
                DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

Robert that plan is from Wildwood designs its one of thier arrowhead clock patterns I just left the clock out and I just placed another order for the 10 point buck the eagles head and 1 other that escapes me

Comment

Very nice Daryl. At least you were able to get yours posted here. I have tried and tried but have absolutely no success. I have a few posted in the gallery but that's as far as I can get

Betty
                    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

WOW!!! That looks so intimidating!

As a newbie, I am totally impressed! How many hours did it take you? 3 weeks? Did you have to sand all of those cuts.... how did you do it? Gosh darn that lady is missing out with not answering your messages..... it is so wonderful!

Some day for my husband I want to make him an arrowhead with a buffalo in the middle of it. That is when I ever will get good enough? Who knows?

Comment

Smidgen this is where I get my arrowhead patterns from Wildwood designs
                        http://www.wildwooddesigns.com/searc...earchbyprice=0
                        I currently have an order coming with 4 more arrowheads if you notice there is a Bison head near the top
                        Last edited by Daryl185; 08-13-2006, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Smidgen when I did the frogs I made them stacked I used a reverse skip tooth blade, the numer escapes me, so I had minimal sanding to do most of it was taken care of by a flexable emoery board medium grit the finish is aged oak from minwax

Comment

Move over ducks, the frogs are in the house

I too like the frogs.
                            They are a unique design and graphicly they look well thought out.

Hats off to the designer
                            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                            "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                            Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                              by will8989
                              Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
                              Today, 10:32 AM
                            • Sandy Oaks
                              Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                              by Sandy Oaks
                              As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
                              Today, 09:46 AM
                            • NC Scroller
                              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                              by NC Scroller
                              I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
                              Today, 07:42 AM
                            • NC Scroller
                              by NC Scroller
                              I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
                              Today, 07:39 AM
                            • Linda In Phoenix
                              by Linda In Phoenix
                              I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
                              Yesterday, 10:01 PM
                            Working...
                            X