What do you see in this wood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you see in this wood?

I see a dark, cloaked shadow. Not sure what I’m going to do with it.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Look at it sideways. Kinda like a dolphin.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

It is an old ghost walking to the left arms outstretched and glowing ball throbbing in the chest...a ghost heart...searching for its old love.....

Comment

I love it when the wood grain tries to tell us a story, but sometimes I need subtitles. Too many possibilites!
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Looking at the picture on here, I see a hat that I did not see before. Going to be a long time, if ever, that I make something out of that.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Thats definitely not an xray of my left arm and ball end of my humerus. Mine has a repaired fracture!! 🤣🤣🤣
            Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

Only you would see a broken bone Jim. How many have you had? The wood is just “staring” at me every time I go to get some wood from my closet. Spooky.

Just asked Bruce what he saw: someone praying and a shadow watching over him. Maybe not so spooky?

I’m sure this wood will never be cut.
              Last edited by will8989; 12-24-2022, 08:19 PM.
              Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
                Reply to Alex Fox Basket C12
                by NC Scroller
                Nice work. I truly admire all the projects that you share and I truly envy the fact that you finish what you start. What is your secret?
                Today, 07:35 AM
              • Sandy Oaks
                Reply to Alex Fox Basket C12
                by Sandy Oaks
                Betty, I enlarged the pattern by 30% to fit on 10" square stock....
                Yesterday, 02:20 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Boys at sawmill were busy.
                by will8989
                Thanks, Kim. I'll show that to my husband but since he has 2 surgeries coming up I doubt that will be on his to do list. The place we buy wood from air dries the wood for a year, than finishes with kiln drying....
                Yesterday, 01:58 PM
              • will8989
                Rikon Air Cleaner
                by will8989
                Received email from Woodcraft, the Rikon1/4 HP 3 speed air filter, reg $329.99 is on sale for $199.99. Remote controls, timer, 5 year warranty, etc.. Called store, have them on backorder but one is mine as I paid for it today. Will call me when it comes in. Warranty sold me. It is in their sale circular...
                Yesterday, 01:54 PM
              • Kim Stone
                Reply to Boys at sawmill were busy.
                by Kim Stone
                will8989, We made a drying kiln out of a plan we saw on youtube. We took a 6-Tier Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Steel Wire Shelving Unit that we got at lowes, wrapped it in 1 inch foam insulation board and put two heat bulbs in the bottom, we have holes at the top and bottom to let the moisture out. We...
                Yesterday, 01:49 PM
              Working...
              X