Question for Rolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Rolf

A while back I started using the mixture of Denatured Alcohol and Sanding Sealer that you talked about. I've been doing that for some time now and like how it looks when dry. However, I can no longer find the brand Sunnyside Denatured Alcohol in the white and yellow can here in town. All I can find in town is a blue can that says on the front Klean Strip, fuel, Denatured alcohol. Do you know if I can use this brand as a substitute?

Dan A

Sorry I just saw this. I get my denatured alcohol from Lowes. Any denatured alcohol will work just fine.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

All right good, that saves me an hours drive to where there are more places to look, like a Menards and a larger Ace Hardware store.

I'm glad to see that the post went thru. After so long of using a computer that was still using Windows Vista we finally upgraded last month. We still wonder sometimes did this or that go thru. Still a bit of a learning curve for me on some of the programs.

My son had to show me how to do the video chat thing thru Facebook. The store also had issues getting all of my email addresses copied over. It still took some trying to get my emails to go thru.

But, either way thanks for the help Rolf

Dan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X