Wood supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood supply

We went to Groff & Groff yesterday. Purple Heart wood is stuck on a boat somewhere. They said imported exotic and hardwoods are stuck on boats. So if you see a wood you need, grab it while you can.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

While I have not wood shopped in well over 18 months I have heard that Baltic Birch is also in very short supply and very expensive.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I have enough of that. I bought 3 sheets of 1/8 and 1/4 a few months back. Bruce was at the sawmill yesterday and the superintendent of the Park told them they were getting over 50 oak trees from various county parks. The trees have sort of bug that is killing them . They will be quarantining them in the 30+ acre bamboo area. A state arborist is coming to check them out. Always something.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X