Maple tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maple tree

A maple tree fell on the property next to where my son lives. She didn’t want to pay to have it removed so she had it cut up and gave to my son. I told him he couldn’t cut any until I marked what I wanted.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Wow, that will be some great stock to work with!

Comment

Sadly, after I get what I want the rest will be next winters firewood for my son. I might even convince Bruce to take 2 logs to the sawmill he volunteers at and slice some. Hmmm.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Does’nt Bruce have a lathe? He might keep it.

Comment

Yes he does. But this tree was about 80'+ tall. I didn't get pictures of the logs on the side of the hill. There was a stump about 4' left attached to the root. The root pulled out of the ground was about 10'. It was a big tree!!!!
          Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X