From widowmaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From widowmaker

To the shed for drying. Bruce finally cut the wood at the antique sawmill he volunteers at from the cherry tree we took down a few months ago. The grain is amazing. I love the oval pieces with the live edge on them. Also a stack of logs from the branches. I have some that will be sliced for ornaments. And there still a 13’ tall piece that needs to come down. The downside is it won’t be dried until next year. But cleaning out the stack in the shed he found some wide cherry dried and ready to be used.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by will8989; 06-26-2019, 11:35 AM.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Some of those smaller log would make good peppermills.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

He wants to turn green bowls them put them in a bag with the Sawdust to finish drying. The widest board from the tree is 10”.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

You have both been very busy, and quite creative. Thank you for sharing.
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
          Reply to Colwood wood burner Great support
          by Sandy Oaks
          Good to hear about great service and support
          Today, 09:14 AM
        • Rolf
          Colwood wood burner Great support
          by Rolf
          I was using my older Colewood Super pro II yesterday and I could not control the temperature. As soon as I turned it on the tip went to the max. I opened it up to have a look.
          Not much in the box a Transformer, a small circuit board with a few components. I decided to call the company and I believe...
          Today, 08:27 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to ?????? ??
          by Rolf
          It seems that new members don't present themselves in the new members section. If anyone spots a new member encourage them to introduce themselves in the new member section.

I will send Kaylee a note to see who is overseeing the forum.
          Today, 08:06 AM
        • Jim McDonald
          Reply to ?????? ??
          by Jim McDonald
          As you know, we lost a ton of folks during the time the board was being redone and a lot of them ended up at the Village and have never looked back.
          As far as updates to the software, I am with Scott on having no clue. I do wish some of the old timers would check in from time to time, even...
          Yesterday, 07:43 PM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to ?????? ??
          by NC Scroller
          I know Bob Duncan used to monitor and work on forum issues. No clue who is handling it now....
          Yesterday, 05:37 PM
        Working...
        X