Exotic wood drawings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exotic wood drawings

The woodturning club invited the woodworking club Bruce belongs to, to participate in a drawing. Someone is giving up woodworking, gave the wood to the turning club to sell off. Each member who attends will be given a number. When drawn, you will pick out the lot you want and pay for it. The number will be placed in another bowl for the second drawing, etc. until all wood is gone. The wood is all exotic wood, pink ivory, ebony, olive wood, etc. purchased from a well known exotic dealer. It is priced at half price or less. The drawing will be next Saturday. You can view and pick out several lots incase one you want is taken. 80% will go to the owner and 20% to the club. It is being held in a barn and for current members only.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• marshall
    Reply to Another one
    marshall
    Fine job , looks like you have art down !
    Today, 06:46 PM
  • marshall
    Reply to Owl fretwork
    marshall
    Really fine work , a lot of drill holes and time consuming project .
    Today, 06:44 PM
  • marshall
    Reply to Believe Plaques
    marshall
    No it's not my pattern and off hand I forgot who give it too me , would have to pull it back up on the PC to find out who it was that gave it too me . I always tell people that the line on the cross may not be cut perfect , but the man that was crucified on the cross was perfect in every way . Tha...
    Today, 06:41 PM
  • hotshot
    Reply to Something new, that is not a Coin . . . per se
    hotshot
    It is in the garage. Is that enough or do I need to have the door cracked/open? My smell is pretty decent, and there is not much of a smell. I'm running at a very very low amps/volts, so there are no bubbles from the gassing, but I'm a rookie, so I could be killing myself without knowing it. I'm actively...
    Today, 05:23 PM
  • Maisie
    Blade too close to guard - tension problems
    Maisie
    Hi, I've been scroll sawing since 2015, so not really a newbie, but am not sure where to post this - Over the last month I've been having problems with new blades stretching to almost the edge of the guard when I cut, whereas the blade used to always be in the middle of the guard and cut really fast,...
    Today, 04:50 PM
Working...
X