Exotic wood drawings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exotic wood drawings

The woodturning club invited the woodworking club Bruce belongs to, to participate in a drawing. Someone is giving up woodworking, gave the wood to the turning club to sell off. Each member who attends will be given a number. When drawn, you will pick out the lot you want and pay for it. The number will be placed in another bowl for the second drawing, etc. until all wood is gone. The wood is all exotic wood, pink ivory, ebony, olive wood, etc. purchased from a well known exotic dealer. It is priced at half price or less. The drawing will be next Saturday. You can view and pick out several lots incase one you want is taken. 80% will go to the owner and 20% to the club. It is being held in a barn and for current members only.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alexscrollsaw
    Tiger fretwork
    alexscrollsaw
    Tiger fretwork, 450 cuts
    Size 10x13 inches (without frame), birch plywood, 1/6 inch, gloss varnish
    pattern is available at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlexFoxUA

Today, 04:03 AM
  • will8989
    Conversation with Bruce
    will8989
    Me: I can’t believe I’m almost out of wood. Only 2small pieces of cherry and some poplar. No wood, no baskets for Wednesday night. Bruce: well, where is the wood? Me: in the bank. Bruce: what’s it doing in the bank? Me: seriously? He went to the carpenter shop where the sawmill is for Elm and...
    Today, 12:56 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Farmers Mkt today
    will8989
    Another great day yesterday, almost a sell out!!! Sold all but 3 Small baskets, some card holders and a few other things. Repeat customers. Freezing cold!!! Now, what do I take for Wednesday night?
    Today, 12:40 AM
  • hotshot
    Reply to Coin Cutting Weekend
    hotshot
    Sorry, I totally missed this question, for CorelDraw, crop you pattern to the edges on all sides, then scale the pattern to 100mm x 100mm then export that to PDF. What that does is than anyone can take you pattern then make it fit any coin by just printing to a percentage that matches the size of the...
    Yesterday, 11:44 PM
  • Quartz43
    Reply to epoxy
    Quartz43
    I have used several different epoxy. I use 5 and 15 minute epoxy for most things. I use the Bob Smith brand from Amazon. I mix it in small pill cups and measure by weight with a cheap small digital scale. One does need to be careful as it is not mixed one to one by weight and you have to check directions....
    Yesterday, 06:51 PM
Working...
X