Glues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glues

Hi everyone, it's been quite a while since I've done any posting. Can anyone on-line tell me where I can find the chart that tells what kind of glue you use to glue this to that, I hope someone knows what I mean. It is a chart, I thought I had it in my favorites, but I can't find it right know. Thanks to whoever can help!

Mary

Mary, here is a chart by Wood Magazine from wood glues. Not sure this is what you are referring to but its here WOOD Magazine Online
    Bill

Comment

You might try this: This to That (Glue Advice)
      Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• markdavd
        Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
        by markdavd
        Reading these replies, I am still trying to figure out what the problem really is. I haven't noticed changes in how they publish recently and I don't think I ever had trouble making copies of of the patterns I want to cut.

How did you copy the patterns 10 years ago? What has changed?...
        Today, 06:43 PM
      • Quartz43
        by Quartz43
        I am very glad to hear this and that Fox will look into the issue. Hopefully, they can do some things to try to make it easier to copy patterns.
        Today, 06:34 PM
      • keystonecop
        by keystonecop
        First I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. Sorry for that. I will share that Kaylee Schofield reached out to me after my post (not sure if this forum or Facebook. From my past experience with her, she cares. I do believe she will address this issue. I do not think she is the type of person...
        Today, 05:36 PM
      • Quartz43
        by Quartz43
        I think that it important for any business to keep track of what their customers are concerned about. If a business ignores such things, they will suffer in the long run. Ignoring comments in your own forum or not replying to emails is not a good strategy. Good companies are always on the lookout...
        Today, 04:53 PM
      • millwab
        Reply to Peanuts #1
        by millwab
        Thanx Rolf. I also found a package of Olson 3/0 blades I had. They are 33TPI x .008T x .022W
        I’m guessing that’s their equivalent of a puzzle blade since they don’t sell one specifically labeled as such....
        Today, 03:06 PM
      Working...
      X