thanks for replys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for replys

I posted a question on the 14th an havent had time to get back on til tonite to read....i just wanted to thank those who responded.....so........thank you very much.......aaawwww ain't I just the nicest one........)

There in no way of telling,for sure!

It can't be bad breath,might help to identify ,clock info needed,to draw the right,viewers ,even then ,fickle interests,personally I never built a clock,so I would not have a clue ,I'm sure alot have the same problem and can't help with any useful info.I feel sure the viewers that saw it figured the other guy would at least acknowledge your Question,and of course no one did ,including me,sorry!
    my very best to you!
    Carl
    P.S. It does hurt your feelings ,I really do not think anyone intents that to happen ! The people on this forum are real nice and helpful,usually very busy!
    "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
    Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
      Reply to Old & New
      by handibunny
      A gift to be cherished, and a reminder that life goes on despite a tragic loss. How lucky the little boy is to have such caring people in his life....
      Today, 07:32 PM
    • Misouri Wayne
      Reply to Old & New
      by Misouri Wayne
      Very nice tribute. Thanks for sharing.
      Today, 06:55 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Festool vac and Pegas scroll saw
      by will8989
      Jo, when I got my hegner long ago it had a light with it. In the back of the light was an outlet for the footpedal. I put in a 3 prong plug and plugged in my footpedal and vacuum. Ran great for 15 years. A few years ago the outlet on the lamp died and my footpedal at the same time. I had to replace...
      Today, 01:27 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Old & New
      by will8989
      I got chills reading that. A treasure for a lifetime.
      Today, 12:01 PM
    • will8989
      Birthday presents for grandkids
      by will8989
      Conversation with Bruce. I need some beads for the dream catchers. Bruce - let me go look through my stash. I have what you need. Me - of course you do. When I first started doing shows, Bruce would go and make dreamcatcher earrings and other jewelry. He was quite good at it. Of course he was. He kept...
      Today, 11:59 AM
    Working...
    X