Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to find baltic ply in UK

Hi
    Can anyboudy advise me where I can get baltic ply grade b or bb in my area.
    I live in peterborough cambs UK.

I edited your title so that it would attract members from your area. I added in UK to it.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 10-01-2011, 10:12 AM.

hi dont know about your area but you could try Wood - Materials or Wood Packs and Panels - Hobby and craft Materials

hope this helps

aubec

Comment

Hi sam

not sure about the Canbs area but i have used hobby.uk.com and alwayshobbies.co.uk. Hope this helps. Now I have found that my local model shop has baltic birch ply, see if you have a local modelling shop and give them a ring.

aubec

aubec

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Shrink wrap systems
          by Linda In Phoenix
          I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
          Yesterday, 10:01 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
          by will8989
          Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
          Yesterday, 09:53 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Shrink wrap systems
          by will8989
          Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
          Yesterday, 09:49 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
          by will8989
          He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
          Yesterday, 09:32 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Sundays market
          by will8989
          We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
          Yesterday, 08:56 PM
        Working...
        X