acrylic mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acrylic mirror

Ok,I have recieved my acrylic mirror in the mail. Its the kind with the grey back. I have the right blades for cutting it,and I know about puting tape on the stuff,but, I also know I cant put tape on the grey without risking peeling off the mirror when removing the tape,and I know i dont want to scratch that grey off either. So,if I put the acrylic on a sheet of cardboard or posterboard to cut it,is that gonna be sufficient?Its nothing detailed,just basic cutting of shapes. Thank ya, dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

The blue or purple painter"s tape is fine or you can place a piece of poster board as such. That stuff is tuffer than you think. Try a sample piece first and test before committing to the final piece.
    John T.

Comment

well,i cut it without incident. Thank you
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
        Reply to A Bear In The Woods
        by planeur
        Trรจs beau John and original !๐Ÿ˜Ž Like it very much, and cherry is the perfect wood for a bear.....!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
        planeur
        Today, 06:59 AM
      • Jimern
        Reply to My computer issues.
        by Jimern
        Worth a try, but very rarely works. During the install in windows, the software registers links (for want of a better word) which are required for it to operate. install is what is needed...
        Today, 06:51 AM
      • handibunny
        Reply to New turning tools
        by handibunny
        Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your work is always a treat to look at!
        Today, 05:34 AM
      • will8989
        by will8989
        I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as itโ€™s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
        Yesterday, 11:16 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
        Yesterday, 05:55 PM
      Working...
      X