Hard or exoctic woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard or exoctic woods

I'm looking for a place to buy hardwoods or exoctic wood in 1' X 2' pieces. Pleas let me know where either with a phone number and name or their website. THANKS!!!!!

Chrisdragon3

Try Wildwood Designs at www.wildwooddesigns.com. They have edge-glued hardwoods but only in 1/4" thickness up to 12" wide, but not much of a selection. Have you thought of edge-gluing boards yourself? I had to once and if you have two true edges, it should come out good.

There are many more experienced woodworkers out there that can offer more help. Good luck with your search!

Dan
    Last edited by Max; 09-21-2005, 10:37 PM.
    Dan H

I would rather be friendly to a stranger than be a stranger to my friends.

Comment

try this

www.woodworkerssource.com They have everything!!!!! if its only a few pieces that size,i may have a couple little chunks of some laying around here too,what exactly are you looking for?
      Last edited by lucky788scroller; 09-22-2005, 10:01 PM.
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Try www.memphishardwoodlumber.com
        They supply a couple of the pattern companies. I've bought from them and have gotten GREAT service.
        Look in the classified section of ScrollSaw Workshop magazine. There's a few retailers in there.
        Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X