Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ornament pattern:You are a special child of God"

Hi from Texas!
    I just found these message boards on scrollsawing and so thrilled. Been scrolling 4 years but mostly on my own and reading books. I don't know if this is the right place to ask for a certain pattern I am looking for, but here goes. I would like to cut out the ornament pattern I saw at a craftshow one time. It is "You are a special child of God". I have looked and looked. If someone can help me find it, please let me know. I would like to make this for Christmas to give out. I love to scrollsaw ornaments, and any information about patterns and where to find more, greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
    Spurs Fan

I have made photocopies of ornaments and even used pictures from magazines as patterns. If you see the ornament again, ask the seller where he/she got the pattern. If they won't tell you, buy an ornament and make some copies. Don't sell the copies or the ornaments or you could be violating copyright laws.
    Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X