Magnifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnifier

Where can I find a lighted magnifier for scrollsawing. The only one that I have found is through Amazon. Are there other suppliers?

Re: Magnifier

I think I got mine at Office Depot for around 60 bucks or so. Most any major office suppier's such as the one above carries them. You might also try the major hobby/craft stores in your area.

Comment

I have always used a magnifier. I suggest one that takes a regular light bulb. I had floresent one and I had a hard time seeing the blade.

Lou

Comment

RBI Industries, rbiwoodtools.com, has a magnifier with light designed for the scrollsaw. Well at least they market it for the scrollsaw. I purchased one for my saw, and it works fantastic, I dont know how I worked without it for so long.
        Good Luck.

Comment

I just LOVE the circle light in my magnifier, but just cannot adjust my vision into the magnifier and feel comfortable. I have only tried using it a few times, but I just know its NOT FOR ME. Good Luck when you purchase one. Danny :+}

Comment

Danny this post is from 2002.
            "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
            Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
              Reply to Blades and Square Blocks
              by Rolf
              The first thing you need to Check is that the upper arm is parallel to the table! Check your manual on how to set up your saw. From the specifications the max cut depth is 2.05 inches so you are at the saw limit. I like the Pegas MGT series. The MGt 5 (11.5 TPI) or the 7 (10.4 TPI)...
              Today, 08:57 AM
            • Dan A
              Blades and Square Blocks
              by Dan A
              I don't have much doubt that I asked these questions to Denny in an email back when I got my Pegas saw from him. But none of my saved emails were transferred over from the old computer to this new one.

Since what I use mostly is 3/4-inch pine and 1/4 inch multiply which pegas blade would...
              Today, 06:33 AM
            • cwmagee
              Reply to Another Celtic cross
              by cwmagee
              Alex, your creativity is amazing, keep up the great work.
              Yesterday, 09:47 PM
            • Harry
              Reply to Toy jeeps
              by Harry
              Hi Jim.

The paints I used are mainly aerosol spray.

The green is Rus-oleum Painters touch, craft enamel.

The red is a stores brand own name, just called Wilko's

Don't know if you will get either of these in Mexico, but I'm

sure you...
              Yesterday, 01:18 PM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to Toy jeeps
              by jim_mex
              Great work and patience needed to pull off these smaller toys. You did a fantastic job! I really like them.

I'm curious to know what type of paints you use if you don't mind sharing the brand name.
              Yesterday, 10:15 AM
            Working...
            X