Pegas Blade Chuck Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pegas Blade Chuck Heads

A good way to upgrade your scroll saw is with the Pegas Blade Chuck Heads. I have a sale price on the Pegas Blade Chuck Heads for both the regular and DeWalt / Delta scroll saws. The sale price is for current inventory, so it may not last long. Click on the line below the signature. The sale prices are:

90.300 Pegas Blade Chuck Head for popular saws $82.69
    90.301 Pegas Blade Chuck Head for DeWalt / Delta $59.06

Happy Scrolling
    Denny Knappen
    ArtCrafters Scroll Saw
    Pegas Scroll Saw (artcraftersonline.com)
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Worth every penny!
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Denny: will the Dewalt heads fit the new Wen LL2156 saw? Several people have commented that the Wen looks similar to the Dewalt.

Comment

Originally posted by mdgrove View Post
        Denny: will the Dewalt heads fit the new Wen LL2156 saw? Several people have commented that the Wen looks similar to the Dewalt.
        I have no information on that subject. I will contact Pegas to see if they know.
        Denny

Comment

Originally posted by mdgrove View Post
          At this time, Pegas does not know. Research is checking and will let me know.
          Denny

Comment

They made a huge difference on my old Dewalt. Ease of blade changes, grip on blades, etc.
            Jim
            When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
            Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Hi Denny,
              Received mine for my Dewalt last week and installed them over the weekend. Haven't had time to do any scrolling but they do seem like a great addition to my saw. Thanks for the fast service, I'm looking forward to getting back into scrolling over the winter to finish up the many projects I've started over the years.

Steve

Comment

So, do the Pegas blades clamp differently than FD? And is the DeWalt 788 been relegated to 'not popular' =).

Comment

Originally posted by bstark View Post
                  So, do the Pegas blades clamp differently than FD? And is the DeWalt 788 been relegated to 'not popular' =).
                  Like the old gray mare Dewalt is not what it used to be. Out of the box quality is way down and they don’t seem to hold up long term. The best saws in the upper mid range are Pegas, King and Seyco.

Scott
                  Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Regarding the Pegas clamps I have seen a couple of postings from people with cracked clamps.
                    I don't see how that is possible unless the manufacturing process has changed. Denny have you heard anything about this?
                    Rolf

Comment

Originally posted by bstark View Post
                      As far as I know, FD does not make Chuck Heads. As for the DeWalt, I agree with Scott. It ain't what it used to be.
                      Denny

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
                        Regarding the Pegas clamps I have seen a couple of postings from people with cracked clamps.
                        I don't see how that is possible unless the manufacturing process has changed. Denny have you heard anything about this?
                        Nobody contacted me about it. As I recall years ago, Janette Square had one cracked. I wish if someone would contact the Pegas dealer they bought it from so the problem could be rectified.
                        Denny

Comment

Janette did go back to the dealer. And they were not vey supportive. I think the Pegas importer took care of her.
                          Rolf

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
                            Janette did go back to the dealer. And they were not vey supportive. I think the Pegas importer took care of her.
                            Well, she didn't buy from me.
                            Denny

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• daveswoodworking
                              Need help
                              by daveswoodworking
                              Hi everyone I’m looking for some 3-d wood puzzles like the picture and some other fish I’ve seen them around before I would like to find couple or find the pattern to try to make one for my self thanks for any help David...
                              Yesterday, 10:28 PM
                            • daveswoodworking
                              Reply to Ornament Exchange 2022
                              by daveswoodworking
                              I received my ornament from Jim McDonald yesterday thank you for the ornament
                              Yesterday, 10:24 PM
                            • bstark
                              How many times will I...
                              by bstark
                              How many times will I make a cut for inlay, then forget to reset the blade angle to 90 degrees? UGH!
                              Yesterday, 09:44 PM
                            • will8989
                              Reply to Today’s market
                              by will8989
                              Rolf, on your second picture did you resize O Holy Night or was that the angle of the camera? How did you carve the bowl behind it? A little birdie told me I was getting the rest of what I need so I can do bowl and spoon carving. Actually, I told the bird what I needed/wanted. Your work is amazing.
                              Yesterday, 09:28 PM
                            • Daddy's scroller
                              Reply to Ornament Exchange 2022
                              by Daddy's scroller
                              Thank you Jim I got your oranment yesterday. I love it...
                              Yesterday, 07:54 PM
                            Working...
                            X