Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blades

My blades went on a sight seeing tour of the country. Left Dayton, went to Chattanooga, Knoxville, DC, to my post office and supposed to be delivered today. They usually go from Dayton, to here and delivered 2 days after mailed. Note to self - don’t wait until I’m almost out of blades to reorder. Had to borrow some from an amazing scroller that lives by us.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Sorry about that, Betty. Maybe I will have to drive them up next time.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Oaks View Post
      Sorry about that, Betty. Maybe I will have to drive them up next time.
      Great idea. We all just meet at Betty's for an old fashioned scroll saw picnic.
      Jim
      When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
      Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

I had something coming FedEx make a trip from California to Washington, then Indianapolis, followed by an unknown 2 week stint somewhere because tracking said it "left Indianapolis", to go on to Texas, and then finally to Phoenix. 3-1/2 weeks for a "2-4 day delivery". Ummm, That's not a slow boat from China route. I do like the picnic idea though!
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Well they said the mail would go up in price and be slower, 1 step forward and 2 backward, RJ
          Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Or we could all meet at Denny’s more in the middle. Blades arrived yesterday.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Thank you. 🙂 I deleted mine as well since it showed your now deleted post in a quote.
              Melanie from East TN

Comment

Huh? Did I miss something?
                Betty

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                  Huh? Did I miss something?
                  As a site moderator I get to see somethings that general users do not. Let's just say good people did the right thing.
                  Scott
                  Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Okey dokey. Running on fumes and coffee and little sleep.
                    Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                      Reply to Are you a thinker, over thinker or
                      will8989
                      by will8989
                      I guess I’m just impulsive. Had I thought like Bruce, I would never had bought my brand new ‘69 cougar I saw in the showroom when I drove by it, went in and bought. Or the panther snowmobile a few months later. Didn’t know I needed one until I saw it. Living in the Poconos I got a lot of fun...
                      Yesterday, 11:16 PM
                    • Hobie1dog
                      Hobie1dog
                      Virgin saw user
                      by Hobie1dog
                      i always research, read reviews, living on SS Income and paying rent, there's very little spending money. The only way I get money to buy things, is selling something I already own. I can't take a chance of buying something and being unhappy with it.
                      Yesterday, 11:02 PM
                    • Linda In Phoenix
                      Linda In Phoenix
                      Always learning
                      by Linda In Phoenix
                      I bought a few new pieces of equipment last year. I researched the tar out of them. Kept putting it off. Debating. Convincing myself they were pure "wants", and definitely not needs. I got impulsive and then ordered a couple of things. Nearly cancelled the orders too, since they were...
                      Yesterday, 09:44 PM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Wood day
                      will8989
                      by will8989
                      I’m doing what’s on the cover of Woodworks and Crafts, Sept 2004, for a special customer. I’m going to use 1/2” wood and back with verigated grays for the background. I really love working with White oak and other quarter sawn wood. It makes beautiful baskets.
                      Yesterday, 03:11 PM
                    • will8989
                      will8989
                      by will8989
                      Now that you mention it Rolf, he just said something about a Nova! Woodcraft doesn’t have the Rikon in stock but it is free delivery to the store, which isn’t too far from us. Next week, he will still be deciding.
                      Scott, I’m with you. Sure is easy, and fun, spending their inheritance. Stay...
                      Yesterday, 03:05 PM
                    Working...
                    X