Pegas blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pegas blades

Denny, is anyone else having problems with #7 MGT blades? The blades. I have from one of my gross packs are curved. I went through 3 dozen and got about 15 good blades. I didn’t check the rest. It took me a while to figure out it was the blades after I did all I could with my saw. They don’t cut straight and constantly break. These blades came from one dozen pack. To say I used some “verbage” on them would be an understatement. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by will8989; 09-22-2021, 08:01 PM.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Betty, this is the first I saw the post. Sorry. No, there are no other complaints. One of my complaints is not production lot numbers, so it is hard to check. Send me an email at [email protected]. I will check stock and send some to you.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Thanks. No hurry I have 2 gross. Hopefully it will as just a few blades.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X