Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will8989
    replied
    As Rolf said much cheaper to do it yourself. Here is what I got from Hegner when it first came out. It is a very simple set up bypassing the bellows. I added the extra on the front so that any dust from underneath would go into the vacuum. The dust under the saw on the front is from a week’s worth of cutting. image_76542.jpg The hose also kept coming out so I had to tape it in. I’m very happy with it just feel like it was a rip off on parts. As you can see, I also lost the orange tip so had to improvise. I’m sure I’ll find it one day on the floor under something next to my Mia blade clamp. My goal this year is to get a quieter vacuum.And I have no idea how that picture got into the middle.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by will8989; 08-26-2021, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    Just do it yourself with a few cheap components https://www.amazon.com/s?k=line+loc&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
    Maybe some one with the Hegner can post a picture of how it is installed.

Leave a comment:

• MidMich324
    replied
    Has anyone purchased the Flexible Air blower accessory for their Hegner? Just wondering how it is working and if it is worth purchasing?

Dave

Leave a comment:

• will8989
    replied
    At least yours showed up. Mine are still MIA. We’re moving my area around to do some work, so I’m sure they will show up. I feel the same way about parts. In 19 years I have spent approximately $600 in replacing worn out parts. Couldn’t be happier with my Hegner.

Leave a comment:

• Misouri Wayne
    replied
    I lost a blade clamp and had to order more. It showed up on the floor about 6 months later, like magic.
    Spare parts for anything can be expensive. Often low volume but it is sure nice to be able to buy parts for a 20 year old machine and not have to scrap it out or jury rig some repair.

Leave a comment:

• will8989
    replied
    Before you replace the tensioning rod, try this. Take it off and wash it in dawn dish detergent to get all the grease off. I was told this by the person at Hegner when I called an order in for clamps, $25 for 2. I’ve had my Hegner for 19 years. Everything I replaced I either wore out or lost. There is 2 blade clamps hiding out somewhere!

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    started a topic Hegner spares

Hegner spares

I don't know how prices for spares compare in the states to those in the U.K., I had to order a new blower hose for my
    multicut 2 saw that cost me £31.00 2 blade clamps £10.00 each switch and circuit board £142.00 which I bought last year may need a new tensioning rod £42.00
    Hegner may be a good saw but the spare prices are horrendous.

Harry

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X