ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades

For obvious reasons, I can't put this on the website. Repackaged and labeled from gross packs. Order any quantity and mix styles and sizes. Shipping $3.50 US only. Order from Denny by email at [email protected] to receive the following prices:

Pegas MGT Blades $2.92
    Pegas Skip Blades $2.04
    Pegas Spiral Blades $3.43
    Pegas Super Skip Blades $2.45
    Pegas Reverse Skip Blades $2.74
    Pegas Double Skip Blades $2.04
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Sandy Oaks; 05-05-2021, 01:10 PM.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
      Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
      Thanks Linda. I got the email and sent you a reply. I hope I answered the questions.
      Denny

Comment

Hi Denny---I am excitedly heading to my scrollsaw this morning. Ordered some of those saw blades from you which you shipped Monday and they got here just 2 days later 1/2 way across the country. Awesome customer service everyone! Thank you Denny.
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
          Hi Denny---I am excitedly heading to my scrollsaw this morning. Ordered some of those saw blades from you which you shipped Monday and they got here just 2 days later 1/2 way across the country. Awesome customer service everyone! Thank you Denny.
          Thanks Linda. Glad you got them in a timely manor. It doesn't always happen. I have a customer in Texas and the blades were shipped on the 3rd. He still hasn't received them. Looks like I will have to ship another no charge.
          Denny

Comment

Denny, you sent me those blades to try, received them in 3 days, Texas, thx for the good service, RJ
            Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Originally posted by RJweb View Post
              Denny, you sent me those blades to try, received them in 3 days, Texas, thx for the good service, RJ
              Likewise. Now I need to find time to use them.
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Glad everyone received the blades. I was not sure if the Post Office would let them go through at regular rates
                Denny

Comment

They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2 days!
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                    They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2 days!
                    Betty, send me an email of what you want to order rather than the website. Better pricing on repackaged. Email at [email protected]
                    Denny

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X