ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades

For obvious reasons, I can't put this on the website. Repackaged and labeled from gross packs. Order any quantity and mix styles and sizes. Shipping $3.50 US only. Order from Denny by email at [email protected] to receive the following prices:

Pegas MGT Blades $2.92
    Pegas Skip Blades $2.04
    Pegas Spiral Blades $3.43
    Pegas Super Skip Blades $2.45
    Pegas Reverse Skip Blades $2.74
    Pegas Double Skip Blades $2.04
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Sandy Oaks; 05-05-2021, 01:10 PM.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
      Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
      Thanks Linda. I got the email and sent you a reply. I hope I answered the questions.
      Denny

Comment

Hi Denny---I am excitedly heading to my scrollsaw this morning. Ordered some of those saw blades from you which you shipped Monday and they got here just 2 days later 1/2 way across the country. Awesome customer service everyone! Thank you Denny.
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
          Hi Denny---I am excitedly heading to my scrollsaw this morning. Ordered some of those saw blades from you which you shipped Monday and they got here just 2 days later 1/2 way across the country. Awesome customer service everyone! Thank you Denny.
          Thanks Linda. Glad you got them in a timely manor. It doesn't always happen. I have a customer in Texas and the blades were shipped on the 3rd. He still hasn't received them. Looks like I will have to ship another no charge.
          Denny

Comment

Denny, you sent me those blades to try, received them in 3 days, Texas, thx for the good service, RJ
            Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Originally posted by RJweb View Post
              Denny, you sent me those blades to try, received them in 3 days, Texas, thx for the good service, RJ
              Likewise. Now I need to find time to use them.
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Glad everyone received the blades. I was not sure if the Post Office would let them go through at regular rates
                Denny

Comment

They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2 days!
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                    They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2 days!
                    Betty, send me an email of what you want to order rather than the website. Better pricing on repackaged. Email at [email protected]
                    Denny

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                      Reply to My computer issues.
                      by Linda In Phoenix
                      Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
                      Today, 05:55 PM
                    • Rolf
                      by Rolf
                      Linda,
                      Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
                      Today, 08:41 AM
                    • RJweb
                      by RJweb
                      Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
                      Today, 08:39 AM
                    • Rolf
                      Reply to New turning tools
                      by Rolf
                      Thanks for posting Carole, Depending on what other time consuming distractions I have I might just have to do a wavy bowl.
                      Also for reminding me that I have your books on my shelf for inspiration!!
                      This will also be the first time I use the Excalibur to cut the rings instead of fighting...
                      Today, 08:27 AM
                    • NC Scroller
                      by NC Scroller
                      There is a free software package by GLARY Utilities by glarysoft that our local computer club uses to clean junk off do hard drives and defrag. They recommend running it monthly. You should also check for malware which most antivirus software does not prevent.

https://www.glarysoft....
                      Today, 07:57 AM
                    Working...
                    X