PEGAS Large Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEGAS Large Table

Yesterday I received the large PEGAS Table and I installed it on my EX21. After making a few test cuts, it is a really nice addition. That said I plan on doing lots more test cutting as the surface is really slick. I never realized how much drag there was on the original EX21 surface.

I really like the smaller blade entry hole, it should be a great help when cutting small intarsia pieces.

Thanx to Denny (ArtcraftersOnline.com) for such quick service.

PEGAS TAble on EX21.jpg
    Last edited by cwmagee; 09-15-2020, 10:00 PM. Reason: typo
    cwmagee
    aka Fibber
    Producer of fancy firewood​

I am so glad they eliminated the dust collection holes. They are nothing but a pain in the ___.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
      I am so glad they eliminated the dust collection holes. They are nothing but a pain in the ___.
      I'm with you there 100%. Lots of good things about that saw, dust collection was not one of them. I heard of one person filling those little holes with bondo, and sanding it back level.
      "Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Comment

Thanks to PEGAS engineering they are making a decent saw even better.
        Last edited by cwmagee; 09-16-2020, 12:52 PM.
        cwmagee
        aka Fibber
        Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Thanks for posting Fibber
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
            Reply to Scroll Saw Shells
            by Quartz43
            I would not use regular plywood but Baltic Birch is different. On Steve Garrisons Facebook page someone posted a shell with either Baltic Birch or something like Spectraply. I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of tearing or splintering with either cutting or sanding.

Using solid...
            Today, 09:09 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to countdown for Bruce.
            by will8989
            Bruce took the “zipper”ff today. Yep, the stitches were zipper type. When we were packing up at the market Sunday, the coffee vendor asked if we wanted a taste of his chocolate whiskey coffee. We said no thanks. After driving to Annapolis in the truck today to get Elliott, Bruce said he was going...
            Yesterday, 10:12 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Scroll Saw Shells
            by will8989
            I usually don’t use plywood, but I think it works beautifully with these patterns. On my to do list in January.
            Yesterday, 10:02 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Back in the saddle again
            by will8989
            I enlarge and shrink patterns all time. I use rapid resizer. I did locate some scrap wood that would be perfect for the smaller size. I also mad some of the nativity Steve had a week ago. I’m taking stuff to the market for feedback. Of the 11 ornaments I took last week I came home with 3. Guess you...
            Yesterday, 09:59 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Starting again
            by will8989
            And to do something different. I’m trying to schedule part or a whole day to bowl grinding. Of course, we had a 7 year old visitor most of the day as he had a half day today. So much for using the grinder. instead I put a bandaid on a scratch on his elbow so he “wouldn’t bleed to death”. Than...
            Yesterday, 09:55 PM
          Working...
          X