PEGAS Large Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEGAS Large Table

Yesterday I received the large PEGAS Table and I installed it on my EX21. After making a few test cuts, it is a really nice addition. That said I plan on doing lots more test cutting as the surface is really slick. I never realized how much drag there was on the original EX21 surface.

I really like the smaller blade entry hole, it should be a great help when cutting small intarsia pieces.

Thanx to Denny (ArtcraftersOnline.com) for such quick service.

PEGAS TAble on EX21.jpg
    Last edited by cwmagee; 09-15-2020, 10:00 PM. Reason: typo
    cwmagee
    aka Fibber
    Producer of fancy firewood​

I am so glad they eliminated the dust collection holes. They are nothing but a pain in the ___.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
      I am so glad they eliminated the dust collection holes. They are nothing but a pain in the ___.
      I'm with you there 100%. Lots of good things about that saw, dust collection was not one of them. I heard of one person filling those little holes with bondo, and sanding it back level.
      "Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Comment

Thanks to PEGAS engineering they are making a decent saw even better.
        Last edited by cwmagee; 09-16-2020, 12:52 PM.
        cwmagee
        aka Fibber
        Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Thanks for posting Fibber
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Bonjour from Normandy-France

I'm beginner but I bought professional scroll saw because I got one low cost which only survived two months
            After research in the forums on the internet, I had the choice between a Hegner or a Pegas. I chose the Pegas because the blade change is easier to make fretwork and it is the head that swivels and not the table.

I think the large table is great, but does it generate more vibration of the overhang which is more long?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_batra View Post
              Bonjour from Normandy-France

I'm beginner but I bought professional scroll saw because I got one low cost which only survived two months
              After research in the forums on the internet, I had the choice between a Hegner or a Pegas. I chose the Pegas because the blade change is easier to make fretwork and it is the head that swivels and not the table.

I think the large table is great, but does it generate more vibration of the overhang which is more long?
              Bonjour. Welcome to the forum. Actually the additional weight should help to reduce vibrations.
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Sam_Batra welcome to the forum. The Pegas is a very well balanced saw. so there is minimal vibration. The added table length will not add to that.
                Rolf
                RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Merci.

It's seems that this large table is only available in America, not in Europe.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
                    Reply to elementary questions
                    by millwab
                    Dan, your questions are a little tough to answer without knowing a little more about this puzzle you're cutting. That said, here are my thoughts:
                    • First of all, it would be helpful to know the overall size of this puzzle and how many pieces you're thinking of cutting it into. 1/2" BB is pretty
                    Today, 07:09 PM
                  • dwssr2
                    elementary questions
                    by dwssr2
                    So I am making a puzzel for a co worker, not real intricagte, I am using 1/2 baltic birch, I almost always use fdur blades. My questions are what size blade sholuld I use, considering finish, and what size entry hole should I drill?
                    Next question is how to finish? When painting puzzles, different...
                    Today, 11:49 AM
                  • Sandy Oaks
                    Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
                    by Sandy Oaks
                    Thanks Linda. I got the email and sent you a reply. I hope I answered the questions....
                    Today, 11:33 AM
                  • Linda In Phoenix
                    Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
                    by Linda In Phoenix
                    Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
                    Today, 10:29 AM
                  • Linda In Phoenix
                    Reply to Having a Betty week
                    by Linda In Phoenix
                    Be careful---soon she will be able to outrun you! Remember when fridges lasted for decades?! Glad she's doing well.
                    Today, 10:12 AM
                  Working...
                  X