Guinevere Sanding System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guinevere Sanding System

For those who own a Guinevere standing system how do you handle dust collect? I bought one late last year and am finally getting around to setting it up. Just posting pictures will help.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Scott,

I do not have the complete Guinevere standing system, however I have the Foredom equivalent. The issues are similar. I have a dust collector surface fitting mounted below a 4" hole in my bench with 1/4" hardware cloth. I work directly over the While it does not get 100%, it does get a fair amount.
    cwmagee
    aka Fibber
    Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Seyco has something that fits their sanding system. A large funnel that fits a vacuum system.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Do you have a central collection system other than a shop vac? you need a lot of air flow in a larger area with a collector box similar to what I have behind my pneumatic drums. DSCN3052.JPG
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Outside back by the trees or at the picnic table.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
            Reply to Latest Project
            by handibunny
            I hope they appreciated the love and care that went into your beautiful work!
            Today, 07:47 PM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Latest Project
            by NC Scroller
            A piece to be cherished.
            Today, 02:06 PM
          • meflick
            Reply to Latest Project
            by meflick
            Beautiful piece Fibber and something that will long be treasured. Congratulations to them on 25 years. Hubby and I celebrated 35 last week. We got a new drill press. 😉☺️ (My idea.)...
            Today, 01:48 PM
          • cwmagee
            Latest Project
            by cwmagee
            My daughter and son-in-law celebrated their 25th Anniversary in June. Since they have the means to acquire anything that they want, I had to find something that was unique. I decided on the Full Moon Night Light by Deb Nicholson feature in Issue #60. Due the Covid19, I finally got an opportunity to...
            Today, 01:18 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Did you know..
            by will8989
            Almost over this itchy problem. Just some on my left arm and leg. Caladryl was my friend. I would just dump some on and smear around! Down to my regular daily allergy pill but that helped a lot also. Did have to change my follow up appointment with the eye doctor until middle of August.
            Today, 11:08 AM
          Working...
          X