Online Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Store

I started an online store for Pegas Blades. So far I only listed the MGT Blades. If interested in a coupon, send me a PM. You can find the store at: https://www.artcraftersonline.com/
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Site is bookmarked for future use. Good luck Denny.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
      Site is bookmarked for future use. Good luck Denny.
      Thanks Scott. No orders yet, so I hope the site works especially with the free shipping and coupon.
      Denny

Comment

I’ll be ordering from you when I need some.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I just placed an order. It was easy and and the new site seemed to work as expected. I even received the confirmation email as soon as the order was completed.

I will let everyone know when they are delivered.

Comment

I ordered 3 gross of blades Thursday evening and received the USPS tracking number Friday about noon. They were in the mailbox today. In fact, if it had not been a postal holiday I would have had them yesterday.

Granted Tennessee to North Carolina is not too far, but to me its how quick they are out the door that counts.

I would call this very good service. I do need to say I miss the days when I was able to order blades from Mike, then walk out to the mailbox an hour later and they were there. (At least it always seemed to be that fast

Comment

I jus added more blades to the store. A complete listing of the Pegas MGT blades both dozen pack and gross pack. Now I added the Skip Teeth blades in the dozen pack #2/0 through #5. I hope to add the rest of the Skip teeth #6 through #12 on Monday. The store is at: https://www.artcraftersonline.com/
              Denny

Comment

As an update, I added the Pegas Spiral Blades to the lists in both dozen pack and gross pack. Shipping is free on orders of $35 or more. If you enter “blades10” in the coupon code box when checking out you get a 10% discount.
                Denny

Comment

Denny, do you carry puzzle blades?
                  Bruce
                  . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
                  visit sometime
                  Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Comment

Originally posted by millwab View Post
                    Denny, do you carry puzzle blades?
                    Pegas does not have blades listed as “Puzzle Blades”. They do have a wide assortment in many sizes. I will check with Bob Duncan as to his recommendation.
                    Denny

Comment

The FD puzzle blade is 31 T.P.I, .023 wide and .008 thick. I did not see an MGT blade that small. Not even the 2/0 ones. Pegas does have other style 2/0 blades that come close.
                      Scott
                      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Thanks for the info Scott. The Pegas Skip Blades seem the closest. The #2/0 is 0.0087 x 0.0236 and 28.2 TPI.
                        Denny

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X