Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pegas Scollsaw blades at a very good price in case you missed it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pegas Scollsaw blades at a very good price in case you missed it.

I am always looking for a good deal. I found one.. I have switched to Pegas Modified Geometry Teeth (MGT) blades. Dennis Knappen sells them at http://www.artcraftersdayton.com/Scroll_Saw.html very good price and very nice to talk with. For those that might remember Mike Moorlach the Flying Dutchman, you needed to call him when he first stated to make a purchase. Dennis needs the same for now. Like Mike you can talk scrolling when you give him your credit card number.. Very FAST and well protected shipping..
    The other John A. Nelson
    johnsworkshop.com
    sigpic
    I just follow the lines and make sawdust
    on a Seyco ST-21 and a Yellow DW788

Thank you for sharing.
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

I got a gross from Denny just before Christmas. He is my new supplier.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Same here, I bought a couple of gross about the same time that Scott did. Great service Great prices and Great to chat with a fellow scroller.
        cwmagee
        aka Fibber
        Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Thanks all for the nice comments. The pricing is about 10% less than Pegas MSRP and free shipping on orders of $35 or more. Someone asked if I could set up a site to order direct. I set up the MGT blades in the gross pack on eBay at MSRP and free shipping. Now I tried to set up as a seller on Amazon with no success. Still looking at other e-commerce sites.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Oaks View Post
            Thanks all for the nice comments. The pricing is about 10% less than Pegas MSRP and free shipping on orders of $35 or more. Someone asked if I could set up a site to order direct. I set up the MGT blades in the gross pack on eBay at MSRP and free shipping. Now I tried to set up as a seller on Amazon with no success. Still looking at other e-commerce sites.
            I would rather call direct and have a friend on the line.
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post

I would rather call direct and have a friend on the line.
              Thanks Scott. I prefer talking with my friends too! But there are scrollers not part of any forum and maybe they will see the offers on eBay.
              Denny
              ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X