Delta 40-570 Scroll Saw Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta 40-570 Scroll Saw Parts

I have a Delta 40-570 Scroll Saw that needs the upper blade clamp & head. I have searched for it and/or the Delta SS350 head parts and can not find all of the parts I need. Does any one have a saw that they are parting out and am willing to sell the head? If no one has an old parts machine, is anyone interested in any parts from mine? Mine is complete and running and I would be willing to part it out to someone in need of parts. I have looked at Delta's parts list, on the parts sites, and Ebay and can not locate the parts I need. Thanks for your help. I am located in N. Central Indiana.

Did you try ereplacementparts.com?
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Yes and several other parts suppliers including Delta. I also searched for parts for the SS350 which has the same head & clamp. Thanks

Comment

Delta parts do not exist that is why Delta has been banned from my shop.

Here is what I know about it.

Dewalt bought Delta and then sold them off to another company shortly after that company filed bankruptcy Dewalt had a contingency in the contract that they retain all the rights to Delta parts until full payment is received. So basically until Dewalt gets paid in full Delta parts will remain unavailable. The only way to find parts for a Delta is to try and cross reference the part to another brand that actually has parts available.

I had bought a new Delta drill press and the handle to crank the table up and down broke that is when I learned my lesson to do some research on available parts before buying any tool.
        Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

After doing the same thing you are going through, I will not buy anything with the Delta Name attached to it. It boggles my mind that people are still loyal to Delta after the way they have done their customers. I guess some people never learn !

Comment

Look in pawn shops. You might find something that would be suitable for parts.
            Last edited by Jim McDonald; 05-25-2019, 08:27 PM.
            Jim
            When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
            Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
              Reply to Colwood wood burner Great support
              by Sandy Oaks
              Good to hear about great service and support
              Today, 09:14 AM
            • Rolf
              Colwood wood burner Great support
              by Rolf
              I was using my older Colewood Super pro II yesterday and I could not control the temperature. As soon as I turned it on the tip went to the max. I opened it up to have a look.
              Not much in the box a Transformer, a small circuit board with a few components. I decided to call the company and I believe...
              Today, 08:27 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to ?????? ??
              by Rolf
              It seems that new members don't present themselves in the new members section. If anyone spots a new member encourage them to introduce themselves in the new member section.

I will send Kaylee a note to see who is overseeing the forum.
              Today, 08:06 AM
            • Jim McDonald
              Reply to ?????? ??
              by Jim McDonald
              As you know, we lost a ton of folks during the time the board was being redone and a lot of them ended up at the Village and have never looked back.
              As far as updates to the software, I am with Scott on having no clue. I do wish some of the old timers would check in from time to time, even...
              Yesterday, 07:43 PM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to ?????? ??
              by NC Scroller
              I know Bob Duncan used to monitor and work on forum issues. No clue who is handling it now....
              Yesterday, 05:37 PM
            Working...
            X