Axminster changes to Pegas Clamps for its version of their EX Type saw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axminster changes to Pegas Clamps for its version of their EX Type saw

I found it interesting that this is the first saw (not from Pegas) that has switched to Pegas clamps on their default offering. I think that says a lot for the clamps right there. I've been keeping an eye on Seyco to see if they do the same.

https://www.axminster.co.uk/axminste...oll-saw-101771
    "Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Randy that really does sound volumes. Now if they could make one to fit an old Hegner. HUM.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
      Randy that really does sound volumes. Now if they could make one to fit an old Hegner. HUM.
      I actually love the Hegner Quick Clamp, so I probably wouldn't change that one. Since I can't top feed easily on the Hegner anyway, the bottom is tolerable. If I'm going to do fretwork, I'll use the Ex. If I'm doing puzzle boxes, or 3d stuff, I'll use the Hegner, and those type of projects require minimal blade changes. Now if Pegas came up with a sound conversion to allow top feeding, hmmmm, that would get my attention.
      "Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DaveVanEss
        The Fickle Finger of Fate
        by DaveVanEss
        It is amazing how Edward R. Murrow's life could would have been different it is wasn't for this one event. When he was going to Washington State University he met a gorgeous girl going to the University of Idaho. They made a wonderful couple and they talked about getting married after Edward graduated....
        Yesterday, 11:16 AM
      • meflick
        Reply to Fall 2019 Issue
        by meflick
        Mine was in the mail Fri., just in time to throw in For our weekend camping trip. I agree, great looking projects to do and always fun to see the contributions and names of our forum friends, ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™‚ now to carve out time to try a few of them.
        07-14-2019, 03:27 PM
      • meflick
        Reply to Unicorn Spit
        by meflick
        Thanks Betty. I will need to check our local store. I Will also check their online site and see if itโ€™s there. Now, I need to go and retrieve that Joanneโ€™s email with the coupon back out of the trash. ๐Ÿ˜‰...
        07-14-2019, 03:23 PM
      • meflick
        Reply to Dream Catcher Silhouette Ornaments
        by meflick
        Thank you Betty. You are very kind, just let me know whenever you are ready....
        07-14-2019, 03:19 PM
      • meflick
        Reply to Conversations
        by meflick
        Thanks to the Magazine that was in my mailbox on Fri, I know what a Unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„ Spit is. โ˜บ๏ธ I will be looking for some to try as well. No cookies here, trying to cut back on the sugar. ๐Ÿ˜” But I agree, if Elliott wants to think you made them, who are we to argue. ๐Ÿ˜‰ my day was great, we recently...
        07-14-2019, 03:16 PM
      Working...
      X