Delta SS350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta SS350

Has anyone come across a place for aftermarket replacement Blade clamps, Or have modified them ?

Frank might have something that would work.
    Pozsgai's Designs--We specialize in scroll saw innovations
    Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

Those clamps have vanished, all I can suggest is that you keep your eyes on E-bay, Craigs list and local yard sales for old Delta saws. I use that clamp on my Hawk.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Thanks will do both

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Advent wreath
          by will8989
          For one of my good customers. From the fall issue 2016. Cherry and African mahogany. Bruce turned the candle holders as we couldn’t find candles to fit any already made wooden holders. I used the green sparkle unicorn spit over green paint for holly leaves and red for the berries. Yes, I actually...
          Yesterday, 11:39 PM
        • Ennobee
          Reply to 10" long truck.
          by Ennobee
          Looks pretty neat. So it's from a 2x4: 3 in wide, 'bit less then 2 in. high? So how did you get the trunk cut out? You mentioned cutting the sides with a scroll saw, did you slice off two sides and then cut out the middle?...
          Yesterday, 09:46 PM
        • vgraf
          Reply to sanding sealer or shellac
          by vgraf
          I use sanding sealer on baltic birch plywood, pine and birch if I am going to stain them. Without the sanding sealer, the stain will be blotchy. I use the water base sealer from minwax. After it drys I sand to at least 150 grit and often to 220 grit. Wipe it with a tac cloth then apply the masking...
          Yesterday, 08:27 PM
        • Jim Finn
          Reply to 10" long truck.
          by Jim Finn
          We, our club, delivered over 900 toys last week to The Salvation Army, Ronald McDonald House, and a local children's hospital. Included were most of these trucks. (I sold a few)
          Yesterday, 07:17 PM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to sanding sealer or shellac
          by NC Scroller
          The real nice thing about using shellac and alcohol mix for ornaments is you only have to wait minutes before you tie in your ribbons and packaging.
          Yesterday, 10:48 AM
        Working...
        X