No announcement yet.

Hegner Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have very little vibration in that range. I'm good up until about 1300, then after that it get's progressively more. I don't run the saw at the high end as I don't like that much vibration, but the smooth zone is plenty wide for me, so it doesn't bother me.

The question I have though, was the saw smoother than it is now, or do you think you are back to where you were before?
    Last edited by hotshot; 02-12-2018, 08:30 PM.
    "Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Comment

Randy, I'd say I was back to where I was before. I may not have noticed that vibrating spot in the past because it is not a speed I scroll at. I would just be passing through and not looking for vibrations like I have been lately.

I have to wonder why it decided it didn't like being on a board after 2 years. Women!! Unpredictable! I named her Rita after Rita Hayworth, being red and all... oh sorry you are too young to remember Rita...
      Last edited by Scrappile; 02-12-2018, 09:30 PM.
      AKA Paul from Washington State

Comment

Maybe the board absorbed moisture from the concrete and warped? As for the tension bar in the back, I fixed mine by bending the bottom piece up with a pair of pliers to the triangle. I replaced the whole tension bar last year, after 16 years. As for vibrations, I run at warp speed a lot and I don’t find it a problem.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• octoolguy
          Reply to Spiral Basket
          octoolguy
          I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try....
          Today, 03:02 PM
        • mowerman1193
          Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
          mowerman1193
          Hmm, I read on another message board that the thumb screws are the same size.. and they said they used their screws they had from their old clamp because they had bought some special steel ones with a knurled knob.. so I guess I would assume the screws would work.. then I also read where the only difference...
          Today, 02:48 PM
        • bhenr99
          Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
          bhenr99
          I called suppliers of the Pegas blade holder and none of them could answer if parts were available.I asked mainly for the tip replacement on the thumb screw.
          Today, 08:27 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Great Poplar
          Rolf
          Beautiful colors it is a shame that it doesn't stay that way.
          Today, 08:18 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Lowes Picking up Craftsman Hand Tools
          Rolf
          I was never a fan of Craftsman power tools. I always though they were for "homeowner duty" and for most normal usage they are great. For heavy duty usage I go with higher end brands. My dad was a big fan. The only Craftsman tools I used heavily and still do are the mechanical ones, wrenches...
          Today, 08:09 AM
        Working...
        X