Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just recently trying the FD blades. Had a problem with the samples he sent me - no biggy - I sent him an email and asked a question as to what I might have done wrong and he stated that if the second sample he sent me did the same thing to email him and he would send me two more of a different batch and see how they do. He was wonderful to work with - just have to find the time to get out there and try the second one - My problem with the blade was when I put it in the scroll saw and tightened the top screw, it broke in half. I put the correct end up but don't have any idea what might have happened. If you have any suggestions as to what might have gone wrong so I won't have it happen on the second blade I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Wooddiva

Comment

Go to my web site and click on Blades For Sale and you will find all the information about the FD Blades.
      Olson blades are general thicker by numer as the FD blades. Like the Olson # 2 is close to the FD # 3
      FD Mike
      SD Mike

Comment

Here is the latest blade chart brought to my attention By Scott
        Attached Files
        Rolf
        RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to Construction Vehicles - Truck
          by will8989
          You noticed that RJ? 😁😁
          Yesterday, 10:31 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Help
          by will8989
          I’m going to deal with it tomorrow. As for a hammer. We buried my last uncle 2 weeks ago. He was 87 and a farmer and “handy man”. The one thing he was handy with was a hammer. Tractor, didn’t run. Hit it with a hammer. Window didn’t open. Where’s that hammer. We have pictures of him with...
          Yesterday, 10:29 PM
        • wjbclocks1
          Reply to Thin fin plywood 1.5 mm (.059")
          by wjbclocks1
          What is the differance between Finish Birch ply wood and regular Birch plywood ?
          Yesterday, 06:01 PM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Help
          by NC Scroller
          Like Woodtography said contact your printer company. You may have to install a special driver. Having working in the computer industry I know that software upgrades and technology changes sometimes makes hardware and even some programs obsolete. Seen it happen to hardware worth hundreds of thousands....
          Yesterday, 05:06 PM
        • millwab
          Reply to House warming puzzle
          by millwab
          It also works well when you want to glue down a pattern. Attach the pattern to the contact paper, and when you’re done cutting just peal it off. No residue to clean up!
          Yesterday, 02:58 PM
        Working...
        X