X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics Software list

Okay, Bob. Here are both files....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BobD; 02-04-2008, 10:28 AM.
    Mike

Craftsman 16" VS, Puros Indios and Sam Adams!
    Scrollin' since Jun/2006

My Gallery

http://scrollcrafters.com (reciprocal links welcomed)

Thats a great resource you have created there Mike. Thanks for posting it.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Hi Mike, thanks for the time and effort that you have put into compiling this information. I am sure that it will be appreciated by many and is a huge help for new people having this information all together like you have done here. Again, . Steve
      If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
      My Gallery
      [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Mike, as Steve said alot of people will use this info

David
        David
        Excalibur 21

Comment

Thank you Mike! Several people in our scroll saw club have ask about software. This will be a big help
          Doc249HMCS

Excalibur 21, and a Dremel 1680

Comment

Has anybody tried Artweaver yet

Comment

Open Office.

Some folk may not be aware that there is a very robust full featured suite of programs called Open Office. There is a draw package that will many of the graphics things scroll sawyers would use. The best part -- IT IS FREE! Just go to OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite and download. I have used it and the MRS. uses it all the time.

Just thought that many on this forum would like to get a real value for free and I did not see it on the pdf list of software for graphics listed above.

Phil

Comment

other platforms

FYI - in the pdf list mentioned above, GIMP, InkScape, and Open Office are all available for Linux also....

Phil J

Comment

If your spouse is a teacher (elementary on up) you can get them much cheaper. For example, Photoshop is under $200. Amazon carries the academic version the last time I checked.

Comment

OpenOffice support and development has slowed and will eventually go away. LibreOffice is the next project. Very similar to OO and has the same features. Cross-platform

Comment

Originally posted by Block View Post
                      If your spouse is a teacher (elementary on up) you can get them much cheaper. For example, Photoshop is under $200. Amazon carries the academic version the last time I checked.
                      I very much agree, the educational pricing is very reasonable. I have just received CorelDraw 6.0 at a cost of $86 and the Adobe Master Collection CS6 which contains, among many others in the collection, Photoshop and Illustrator at the cost of $27.99. Shipping was an additional $12. Its available if your a student, instructor, teacher or working in the educational field. Well worth it.

Comment

I've never seen CS6 for anywhere near that cheap - where did you order it from?

Comment

I need a computer program that will perform magic. Something that will take ~25 figures and optimally place them in an outline of various shapes. Any ideas?
                          Regards,
                          Brian

visit us at Pickens Puzzles: www.pickenspuzzles.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X