human bone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• human bone

This might be a strange question, but has anyone had any experience in dealing with human bone carving? Embalming and cremation are so final, and I want to do something creative with myself when I die.

Re: human bone

How the heck are you going to carve your bones 'when you die'? I sure wouldn't want to start before I die, either. On the other hand, whatever turn's ya on....... or off!

Al

Comment

Someone else has to do the carving for me! A concept would be designed before I 'go'. I do not carve, but I am looking for anyone who might know of someone that would be interested in such a strange project. I was sent to this message board by a carver that thought someone here might have some helpful or creative input to my search...

Comment

I'd check with an attorney, first, to see if what you are proposing is legal in your locale. Good luck!

Al

Comment

No, it isn't legal, at least not anywhere in this country. You may choose where your body is lain to rest, or to have it cremated, or to donate it to science, in which case the remains after their use are cremated and returned to your next of kin in about 2 years. Can't have yourself stuffed, without a whole lotta legal mumbo jumbo and then only to be displayed in a qualified museum...and certainly not have the skin and tissue ripped from the bone and turn the bone into a sculpture.

Teri
          "Santas for the Soul" &&Original Carvings by Teri Embrey&&http://www.teriembrey.com&&[email protected]

Comment

Why don't you people get real.

Comment

Since this post is obviously a joke, I would offer that if I could come back as some sort of carving to preserve my mot vivid point in life, it would be to be carved into the Viet Nam Memorial in DC to honor all my fallen comrades.
              Cjeers
              Rick

Comment

Ya know, I probably shouldn't read these posts because they tend to set me off. I will just say that if you are interested in having life continue then donate your organs....perhaps it will be to a great woodcarver who will carry on the tradition.
                Cheers
                Ric

Comment

Ya know, I probably shouldn't read these posts because they tend to set me off. I will just say that if you are interested in having life continue then donate your organs....perhaps it will be to a great woodcarver who will carry on the tradition.
                  Cheers
                  Ric

Comment

sorry to say you have missed your chance!a well known bone carver could have helped you but he has passed away suddenly. his name was jeffrey dahmer maybe you heard of him.or maybe he is a long lost relative of yours any way time to go get back in your tree and dont bother us anymore.

Comment

If I don't start wearing my carving glove I will have my bones pretty well carved by the time I tip over.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

BEST LAUGH I HAVE HAD IN A WEEK!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X