newest acquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newest acquisition

went down to Harbor Freight this afternoon for a new aircompressor and found they had all thier miter saws on sale was going to spend 60 bucks on the compressor but instead walked out eith a 10" sliding 1 3/4 horse
    power compound miter saw for 106 dollars tax included it came with a spare blade extra brushes sawdust bag and table extenders, now to open my book on how to make frames
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

You mean you didn't buy the compressor too? Sounds like a good price on that saw, Daryl.
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Originally posted by PuzzledMoose
      You mean you didn't buy the compressor too? Sounds like a good price on that saw, Daryl.
      what and explain why I had to buy both to the wife lol noway Ian this is going to be hard enough heeheheheh lol I want to live to use it
      Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Daryl, you're going to like the HF slider. I got mine about 5 yrs ago and have cut everything from basswood to 8/4 maple and ash with it. It's a good saw for the money. The only thing I did was to get a new, better blade...but I waited until the original wore out.

Good score, and good luck with it.

John

Comment

An extremely handy tool to own Daryl. You're going to love it.
          Kevin
          Scrollsaw Patterns Online
          Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Now i'm green with envy Daryl, but congratulations on your new toy.
            kevin/pitbull.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X