Having difficult time finding blades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having difficult time finding blades.

I have an older model Craftsman scroll. I got it for Christmas. The saw still has the 3 original blades that came with it new & they are pinned blades. I cannot find blades anywhere that are the same size. The blades measure 6 5/8'' end to end. Sears says they can't get them. So far, all the websites I've searched don't have anything but 6" pinless blades. I am anxious to get started, but am reluctant to start a project without a few more blades around. Any help & advice would be appreciated. Thanks, farmer.
    farmer
    makin' sawdust with a 16" Craftsman.

Try Sloan's. they sell a 6" blade
    Mike

Craftsman 16" VS, Puros Indios and Sam Adams!
    Scrollin' since Jun/2006

My Gallery

http://scrollcrafters.com (reciprocal links welcomed)

Comment

Difficulty finding blades.

OK! Thanks, Mike. I'll give it a whirl. farmer
      farmer
      makin' sawdust with a 16" Craftsman.

Comment

farmer, I sent you a PM

Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
          Reply to Bible stand
          by Jim McDonald
          A quick Google search for fretwork book stands showed pattern on Pinterest. Might be worth a look.
          Today, 12:39 PM
        • Quartz43
          Reply to Spring Issue
          by Quartz43
          I agree that with fret work the grey areas may be useful but not needed for Intarsia and some others. It would not be difficult to use grey for some patterns and just lines on others.

Another thing to note is that not many have the ability, software or equipment to stitch patterns back...
          Today, 11:02 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
          by Rolf
          This is only my opinion.

Hi Linda, My first reaction is it looks good, and my new toy craving started to twitch, but I thing it will be very limiting very quickly.

It is a small engraving machine and if that is what you want and need maybe OK. You are limited to 1/8 shank...
          Today, 10:25 AM
        • millwab
          Reply to Peanuts #1
          by millwab
          I still have some puzzle blades from Ben Fink. Once I run out of them I’ll have to ask Denny what he recommends for a substitute....
          Today, 09:56 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Spring Issue
          by Rolf
          [QUOTE=Quartz43;n873079]No doubt, the large patterns are a real challenge. Not many have a large size printer. Going out and finding a place to do large scans and prints is problematic with the virus and many of us are older.

I wish they would not print the patterns with the grey. Pure...
          Today, 09:47 AM
        Working...
        X