Need help/info on scroll saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help/info on scroll saw

I am new to this and was recently given a Power Craft scoll saw,sold by the old Monkey Wards by a friend's father. The model no# is 15FD23568. It is an old unit in good shape, runs well an appears to cast iron and heavy, with a large electric motor located underneath the saw. My question is the type of blades this unit should take. I have seen the current blades on the market today "pin style or flat end", which do not fit. This unit appears to take a blade that would require something close to 6 inches long with a size 10 hole thru each end of the blade, to fit the upper an lower shafts that have allen head screw with a bracket that screws into the shaft to hold the blade in place. Our blades available for this saw any longer ? Or does it need to head to the junkyard.

SEG3, go to www.scrollsaws.com. Rick may be able to help you.
    Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
      Reply to Another Mid-Michigan Scroller
      by planeur
      Nice pieces, well done , I like that kind of bowls.

planeur
      Today, 05:56 PM
    • Misouri Wayne
      Reply to My puffin coming home....
      by Misouri Wayne
      Nice combination of different art forms.
      Thanks for sharing.
      Today, 05:02 PM
    • Quartz43
      Reply to My lucky day!
      by Quartz43
      My wife and I got the Moderna vaccine with our second shot last week. We had no reaction after the first shot but both of us had some body and fatigue for two days after the 2nd dose.
      Today, 04:44 PM
    • JeffieK
      Reply to My lucky day!
      by JeffieK
      Here in Mid-Michigan, my wife & I (both 65) got our first shot - the Pfizer one - last Sunday; with our second one scheduled for March 21st. Both of us were a little fatigued that evening... went to be early. Next day, just had a sore arm where we received the shot. Hope it's that way with the second...
      Today, 03:49 PM
    • planeur
      My puffin coming home....
      by planeur
      My first creation in intarsia , with a gift from my sister of that little puffin in stained glass. After couple of tests , I created this frame , as in my blue heron, and put the puffin leaving the water and waves, between rocks and with a look to his smiling rock mounster, on a beautiful sunset....
      Today, 11:16 AM
    Working...
    X