Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excalibur Maintenance???

what kind of maintenance should i be performing on this saw as
    far as greasing goes?? it's 6 years old and doesn't appear to have been used too much. i noticed the manual suggests greasing the pivot bushing on the
    main rocker but i'm not 100% sure how to get to it.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
    Reply to Alex Fox Basket C12
    by NC Scroller
    Nice work. I truly admire all the projects that you share and I truly envy the fact that you finish what you start. What is your secret?
    Today, 07:35 AM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Alex Fox Basket C12
    by Sandy Oaks
    Betty, I enlarged the pattern by 30% to fit on 10" square stock....
    Yesterday, 02:20 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Boys at sawmill were busy.
    by will8989
    Thanks, Kim. I'll show that to my husband but since he has 2 surgeries coming up I doubt that will be on his to do list. The place we buy wood from air dries the wood for a year, than finishes with kiln drying....
    Yesterday, 01:58 PM
  • will8989
    Rikon Air Cleaner
    by will8989
    Received email from Woodcraft, the Rikon1/4 HP 3 speed air filter, reg $329.99 is on sale for $199.99. Remote controls, timer, 5 year warranty, etc.. Called store, have them on backorder but one is mine as I paid for it today. Will call me when it comes in. Warranty sold me. It is in their sale circular...
    Yesterday, 01:54 PM
  • Kim Stone
    Reply to Boys at sawmill were busy.
    by Kim Stone
    will8989, We made a drying kiln out of a plan we saw on youtube. We took a 6-Tier Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Steel Wire Shelving Unit that we got at lowes, wrapped it in 1 inch foam insulation board and put two heat bulbs in the bottom, we have holes at the top and bottom to let the moisture out. We...
    Yesterday, 01:49 PM
Working...
X