well I did it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news Daryl185! I hope you get a good one

Not to disagree with MNScroller, but I've found the EZ lift beneficial to both top and bottom feeding. I personally like the controlled lowering with one hand while top feeding........ I simply grab the blade and thread it down with one hand and use the other to move the piece....if needed..... just my technique, we all have our own...... I still bottom feed most of the time....out of habit and being left handed......dang blower gets in the way........
    ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

dewalt

Daryl did u get your new saw yet and if so hows it working out im thinking about getting one my self . and did you get type 1 or type 2 ?

Indiana saw man
      Hegner

Comment

Barry, you can mount the blower thingy so it comes out from the right side of the arm I am pretty sure. And the thumbscrew could be swapped to the other side as well. Dale
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

wont arrive till late monday, according to UPS it has arrived in Jacksonville FL though
          Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

EXCELLENT NEWS Daryl! I guess we know what your plans are Monday night?????? And do I see a "cold" coming for Tuesday?????

Originally posted by lucky788scroller
            Barry, you can mount the blower thingy so it comes out from the right side of the arm I am pretty sure. And the thumbscrew could be swapped to the other side as well. Dale
            Hope you are right Dale.......Gee, if my saw WASN"T STILL IN THE SHOP, I'd run right out and look
            ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

well Bear my office has kindly given all the workers a nice 5 day weekend closing down Wed-Friday so you figure out where I'll be heeheheheh, my next action is to order new wood from slaon's and blades from FD

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana saw man
                let me know how it works out . iam using a hegner right now 14in going to get a bigger one but cant afford a new 18in hegner right now so i am thinking very strong a bout a dewalt
                Take a look at what folks are saying about the Delta P20.

http://www.scrollsaws.com/SawReviews/P20.html

I have a Delta P20 and the top feeding and clamps ease of use are excellent.

I have had the DeWalt and didn't like it. It's construction and power don't come close to those features on the Delta. Tried a couple of RBI Hawk saws and had to send them both back. Vibration was terrible. The Hegner is a great saw - I have the 18VS - if you want to bottom feed.
                Bob from Northwest Florida

Delta P20

Comment

its here yes yes yes

its here yes yes yippeeee will give full report soon as I get home

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X