Blade Vibration::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Vibration::

Hi, to all you scrollers. I have not had much trouble with my DeWalt 788, but, I have encountered a vibration that is only in the blade as I am cutting. It is not constant & only seems to be when I use the # 0/2 spiral blade. It will cut fine & then start vibrating in a circular motion, which makes too wide of a cut. Like I said, it does not do it all the time. I replaced the blade with the FD # 1 spiral blade & it works fine. Has anyone had something like this happen to them ? I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Can't check it out while I am cutting, so don't have a clue what might be causing it. The tension is OK, & the blade seems to be tight in the holders. I am baffled by it & am using the # 1 blade for the time being. If I use the smaller blade, I can't do fine fret work that I like to do. I didn't mention that it works OK with flat blades also. Maybe it's just the batch of blades that I am using, not sure. Will have to order some more & try them to see if that might be it. Anyway, I got that off my chest, now I can finish my project. Thanks for listening.
    PERK

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X