Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta 15 in. Scroll Saw. Model # 40-150 C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta 15 in. Scroll Saw. Model # 40-150 C.

ok, I have a chance to get this saw for $90. Still in the original box according to the seller.

Looking for opinions on if this is a good buy?

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your post/request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 06-13-2012, 11:27 AM.

I'm multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time

I'd offer him $75.00.

Although this saw will solve your pin end blade problem. You may find the saw a little maddening to begin with for blade changes.

Do a google search and read some of the conversations going on about that model. Then make a decision.

Here is one.
    Is a mod possible for an older Delta 15" scroll sa... - WOOD Community

Here are several more.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Delta+15+in.+Scroll+Saw.+Model+%23+40-150+C&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thanks Mike. I was just actually reading some of those. I also emailed the seller with some questions. I am thinking I would better off waiting until I find a better saw for a good deal then spend money on something that barely gets me further then I am right now.

Opinions are still welcome but I think I will pass on this one.

I agree with your assessment.....You will be happier in the long run..
      Last edited by wood-n-things; 06-13-2012, 11:43 AM.

I'm multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
        Reply to My covid angel
        by planeur
        Rolf when you say taper from right to left, do you mean thinner near the body and thicker at the end of cloud as on the wing ?
        And on each cloud touching the body ?
        I had already sand some part , will show show soon!

Thanks

Yesterday, 09:22 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by will8989
        I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
        Yesterday, 12:27 PM
      • Don in Brooklin On
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by Don in Brooklin On
        Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
        Yesterday, 11:59 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Absolutely everyone here has made valid points. That's part of what I've liked about this group.....different view points and different ideas. And we respect the diversity. You people rock!
        Yesterday, 11:24 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by NC Scroller
        I too miss Bob Duncan. I do not think anyone from FC has taken over that role at least on this forum. If they have I am not sure who. Like Betty, I owe a lot to FC and this forum. If it was not for them and this forum I would have probably turned my saw into a boat anchor years ago. Oh how I looked...
        Yesterday, 11:22 AM
      Working...
      X