Companion Scroll Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Companion Scroll Saw

??? I recently purchased a scroll saw at a garage sale made by Companion Power Tools. The problem I am having is finding blades to fit it. When I went to the local hardware store all they had were non-pinned blades that were 5 inches. The only blade that came with the saw was around 5 and 3/8ths inches long. I read a story on this website about a gentleman named Paul Hahn who picked up a scroll saw made by the same company so if you or anyone else out there in cyberspace can help me I would really appreciate it.

Greg Siemienkiewicz
    Brutus, Michigan

Re: Companion Scroll Saw

COMPANION is the low end tool line from Sears. You should be able to source replacement blades from them.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
      Reply to elementary questions
      by millwab
      Dan, your questions are a little tough to answer without knowing a little more about this puzzle you're cutting. That said, here are my thoughts:
      • First of all, it would be helpful to know the overall size of this puzzle and how many pieces you're thinking of cutting it into. 1/2" BB is pretty
      Yesterday, 07:09 PM
    • dwssr2
      elementary questions
      by dwssr2
      So I am making a puzzel for a co worker, not real intricagte, I am using 1/2 baltic birch, I almost always use fdur blades. My questions are what size blade sholuld I use, considering finish, and what size entry hole should I drill?
      Next question is how to finish? When painting puzzles, different...
      Yesterday, 11:49 AM
    • Sandy Oaks
      Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
      by Sandy Oaks
      Thanks Linda. I got the email and sent you a reply. I hope I answered the questions....
      Yesterday, 11:33 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
      Yesterday, 10:29 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Having a Betty week
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Be careful---soon she will be able to outrun you! Remember when fridges lasted for decades?! Glad she's doing well.
      Yesterday, 10:12 AM
    Working...
    X