X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeDingas
    replied
    Home made drill station

I made my own from a plan in one of Spielman's books. It has a pivoting, spring-loaded arm that raises the unit up and out of the way when you release it. The plan was actually made by someone else and republished in Spielman's book. If anyone is interested, I can post the plan (if agreeable with the board).

Mike

Leave a comment:

• barnja
    started a topic drill press

drill press

i was reading on this forum about drill presses somebody talked about a dremel drill press so bought one for 39.99 at house of tools what a great drill press this is a great site for good info

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
    Meanwhile, another giant palette wood airplane
    by Ennobee
    While still trying to summon the courage to finish the final version of my Gotha bomber, I got sidetracked and stumbled upon some plans from two years ago: a giant four-engined brother to my earlier Fokker Trimotor... The ultimate 1930's dieselpunk engine.

THe plans were designed for 1/2...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    Today, 09:59 PM
  • will8989
    Bruce’s new toys
    by will8989
    He went to his meeting last night and it was a tool swap. He came home with - Jet slow water grinder (?), new never used air brush, and a never used spray tent that exhausts to the outside and an extra tent. All for the grand total of $35....
    Today, 08:16 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Celtic knot-shamrock cross
    by will8989
    Very nice. I thought it was carved.
    Today, 08:05 PM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to I've been AWOL for too long...
    by Jim McDonald
    For you and hotshot , remember to hide notes, chicken bones or beer cans in the stud cavities for the next remodeler to find.

I am partial to the folks who hide plastic skeletons in dead spaces under stairs, etc.
    Today, 11:14 AM
  • Ennobee
    Celtic knot-shamrock cross
    by Ennobee
    My wife fell in love with the shamrock cross pattern in the spring issue of SS&W. So I had to make her one as soon as I found the time. Off course, not being able to leave a good pattern alone, I decided to turn it into a segmentation using some real hard broken pallet wood I 'disposed off' at work....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Working...
X