X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCJAGS4560
    started a topic Plain end to pinned end

Plain end to pinned end

Good morning all , first time that I've posted a question.. I have an antiquated Ryobi mod @ SC162vs.. Problem is that I've recently started using plain end blades - but my set screws have stripped out and while waiting for replacement parts I've tried to switch back to pin ends to keep me busy.

But - It now appears that I cannot tension them in - like they're too long now. The upper arm has some play in it and I was wondering if there is a tension screw somewhere that I cannot see or find? - all else this machine and all parts are in good condition i.e. nothing stripped, nothing missing.

I can bring proper tension on the plain ends. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff - BowHunter69

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your post/request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 03-21-2012, 09:50 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to My computer issues.
    by will8989
    I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as it’s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
    Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
    Yesterday, 05:55 PM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    Linda,
    Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
    Yesterday, 08:41 AM
  • RJweb
    by RJweb
    Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
    Yesterday, 08:39 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to New turning tools
    by Rolf
    Thanks for posting Carole, Depending on what other time consuming distractions I have I might just have to do a wavy bowl.
    Also for reminding me that I have your books on my shelf for inspiration!!
    This will also be the first time I use the Excalibur to cut the rings instead of fighting...
    Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Working...
X