Plain end to pinned end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plain end to pinned end

Good morning all , first time that I've posted a question.. I have an antiquated Ryobi mod @ SC162vs.. Problem is that I've recently started using plain end blades - but my set screws have stripped out and while waiting for replacement parts I've tried to switch back to pin ends to keep me busy.

But - It now appears that I cannot tension them in - like they're too long now. The upper arm has some play in it and I was wondering if there is a tension screw somewhere that I cannot see or find? - all else this machine and all parts are in good condition i.e. nothing stripped, nothing missing.

I can bring proper tension on the plain ends. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff - BowHunter69

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your post/request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 03-21-2012, 10:50 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• vgraf
    Reply to My lucky day!
    by vgraf
    I got my second shot last week here at the Eisenhower Med Center in Palm Springs. I am 82 and in their system and was contacted by them to come in for my first shot. At the completion of that shot I was given my appt. for the second shot.
    Like yours Rolf they were really organized both times....
    Today, 01:56 AM
  • dgman
    Reply to Another Mid-Michigan Scroller
    by dgman
    Great looking work Jeff! Welcome to the forum from Southern California!
    Yesterday, 11:57 PM
  • dgman
    Reply to My lucky day!
    by dgman
    My wife and I got our second shot two weeks ago, we’re done!
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • Tom in Ashland
    Reply to What do you think?
    by Tom in Ashland
    For something like a table saw the volume of air moved is much more important than whether a good vacuum is produced....
    Yesterday, 08:57 PM
  • Misouri Wayne
    Reply to My lucky day!
    by Misouri Wayne
    Get my second shot in less than two weeks. Can't wait.
    Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Working...
X