What kind of Vac for the Guinevere Dust Extractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of Vac for the Guinevere Dust Extractor

My Guinevere dust extractor arrived yesterday. I put it on the flex shaft and for the time being I hooked it up to Evelyn's Oreck canister vac. It really works great. I wont be able to use the oreck vac once Evelyn knows I have it so I need another small vac. For those that have the Guinevere dust extractor. What kind of vac. are you using? I'll keep using the oreck until Evelyn finds out so dint tell her. Oh I have it hooked up to my remote switch that I have for my dust collector so when I turn on the Guinevere motor the vac. starts.
    Last edited by Band Saw Box; 03-18-2012, 03:38 PM.
    sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
    To all who serve or have served, Thank you
    Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
    Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
    by NC Scroller
    Family first. Prayers for Connie and you....
    Today, 07:56 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
    by will8989
    He did the Baltimore run in October and finished in a little over 10 minutes. Of course it’s a very hilly course here and flat in San Antonio. Very proud of all of them.
    Today, 01:10 AM
  • Rodney Brown
    Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
    by Rodney Brown
    Congrats to all. I'm doing good to run to the bathroom! 😅
    Yesterday, 09:50 PM
  • will8989
    San Antonio Rock N’Roll
    by will8989
    Its a marathon not a dance. My 14 year old grandson ran a 8:50 mile in the 10k and finished 150 out of 1550 runners! My 12 year old granddaughter ran a 11:16 mile and came in 661 out of 1600 runners. Beat her mother by 100th of a second! I’m sure Sarah let her cross the line first. Tomorrow is the...
    Yesterday, 03:05 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Today’s market
    by will8989
    I’m toast! All orders picked up, almost everything sold from the table. Did I say something about taking off tomorrow​​​​​? Nope....
    Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Working...
X