buy a new saw or get old one fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy a new saw or get old one fixed

is it worth the expeince of having my dremal reworked or buy a new portercable
    bob

I would buy the new one. I tried fixing and old one ended up paying over 200 and still had problems 5 months later.
    Rick- Out of the Woods

Comment

Myself, I would move up to the PC. You will be much better off. Fixing up a Dremel would be like restoring a Yugo.

Paul
      www.flicker.com/photos/woodworks44224

Comment

thank for your thoughts
        i put the dremel in the shop i looked at a new porter cable and the motor was electomagantic not dc may have just a bad scr
        the craftman that was on the floor was a hobbie saw and when the sale person was ask about a craftsman pro whats that
        bob

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• wjbclocks1
          Reply to Big week here
          by wjbclocks1
          Enjoy life, Congrat....
          Today, 01:30 PM
        • Jim McDonald
          Reply to New tools
          by Jim McDonald
          Good luck getting ANY of that garden space!
          Today, 01:24 PM
        • Jim McDonald
          Big week here
          by Jim McDonald
          Well friends quite a week here on the prairie.
          Long back story, but our son was adamant we get a fast response COVID test last Saturday, so we could attend an outdoor gathering of his girlfrigirlfriend's family. About an hour into the ATV and dirt bike riding, he got off the 4-wheeler and dropped...
          Today, 01:20 PM
        • Quartz43
          Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
          by Quartz43
          Earlier, I posted a question on where to get them. Someone suggested Amazon and that is where I got them.
          Today, 01:08 PM
        • jim_mex
          New tools
          by jim_mex
          Hi all - our recent home remodeling project has involved me getting back into my workshed after a lengthy absence to do some work to 'assist' the workmen on the job plus I now have a string of home furniture projects to look at now we have moved back into our home.

I decided this work could...
          Today, 01:07 PM
        Working...
        X