You are welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Neptune769
    replied
    Thank you for the info.

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    Blades are readily available in a wide variety of types, sizes, tooth configurations and manufacturers. Probably the two most popular are Flying Dutchman and Olson blades.

Links to the blade suppliers can be found over in the left margin of this page, under Scroll Saw Resources > Retailers. Most folks will tell you that Mike's Workshop is the best place for the Flying Dutchman blades and Sloan's Woodshop is a good source for Olson blades. Call either one of them and you will talk to a real person who can give you first hand advice on their blades and they both offer great customer service.
    Here are links to both sites mentioned.

Mike's Workshop
    Sloans

Leave a comment:

• NC Scroller
    replied
    Many of us use Flying Dutchman Blades. Mike's Workshop is a major blade dealer. Mike's Workshop selling Flying Dutchman brand fret and scrollsaw blades

They have a blade called the "Aluminum Cutter" which should work. When you call to order you will talk to Mike. Tell him what you plan to do and he will help you with your selections.

Leave a comment:

• Neptune769
    started a topic Blade Selections and where to get them.

Blade Selections and where to get them.

Hello Everyone,
    I am trying to find out what kind of blade would be recommended for cutting 1/8" inch Aluminum. Also where can I get them. I am new to Scrolling and have no clue where to get blades. I have looked locally without luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Dennis

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 02-12-2012, 01:46 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X