Air blower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air blower

Hi All. I am new to scrolling. I have just purchased a used Pro Tech 3301 Saw at a very good price. However the blower does not operate. My question is can it be replaced, I have tried gooling the model but it seems Pro Tech have bitten the dust. Can any one help.
    Thank you
    Ian

Some folks have found the easiest way is to use surgical tubing and an air pump designed for an aquarium to replace a broken blower.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Scott1957 View Post
      Hi All. I am new to scrolling. I have just purchased a used Pro Tech 3301 Saw at a very good price. However the blower does not operate. My question is can it be replaced, I have tried gooling the model but it seems Pro Tech have bitten the dust. Can any one help.
      Thank you
      Ian
      It looks like Sears sells parts for Pro-Tech, but unfortunately the #330026-00 air diaphragm for their 3301 and 3303 saws is no longer available.

Maybe you could try and order one for the identical Makita instead from ereplacement parts or somewhere similar.

http://www.purchaseapplianceparts.co...&prst=&shdMod=

Comment

You might want to figure a way now, while it is broken to collect the dust instead of blowing it. Remember if you have sawdust on your glasses you have it in your lungs and that is not a good place for it.
        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Originally posted by wood-n-things View Post
          Some folks have found the easiest way is to use surgical tubing and an air pump designed for an aquarium to replace a broken blower.
          Got an air pump from Walmart and some tubing. $7.00 works a treat.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X